Monday 7 March 2011

Walk and Books

Got some new books, they have been on my shopping list for a while.

I have read most of The Primal Blueprint on a pdf and thought I should buy it. I like it so far, seems pretty simple and obvious. Not much of a surprise that our modern lifestyles are bad for us.

Just been for a 40 min walk, I am planning on trying running again after my ski trip so reckon the best way to prepare for regular running is regular walking. Sounds obvious. The base of the Primal Fitness Pyramid is "Move frequently at a slow pace" so I am planning a walk or swim everyday.


Cavegirl made butternut squash soup and we have a chicken to roast for dinner.



Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

  1. Have the blueprint as an book now, it plays nicely on my phone. Me and my cavegirl made spicy carrot and parsnip soup. Top draw stuff.

    ReplyDelete